Richmond Home

Budget and Accounting

Accounts Payable Forms

  • Advance Form
    This form should be used to request a travel or expense advance, replacing the check request form in this instance. Advances are only given in limited circumstances such as group or international travel.
  • Check Request Form
    For reimbursement, payment for goods or payment for services, use the online check request form in BannerWeb.
  • Independent Contractor Checklist
    If your check request is to an independent contractor, you must complete and attach this form to your check request prior to sending to A/P.
  • Missing Receipt Form
    Must be used when a reimbursement receipt is missing and it was for more than $25. For purchasing card charges, this form must be used for each missing receipt, regardless of the dollar amount.
  • Travel and Expense Report
    This form is the traditional “paper” reimbursement form and if you use this form, you will slow down the processing of your reimbursement request. To receive “PRIORITY” or “RUSH” processing of your reimbursement, you MUST use the new Travel and Entertainment Expense Reimbursement System, accessed through Banner Web at The traditional paper form should only be used for travel that exceeds 14 days. The university does not provide reimbursement for any receipts older than 90 days.
  • The Travel and Entertainment Expense Reimbursement System
    The Travel and Entertainment Expense Reimbursement System, available on BannerWeb, should be used instead of the traditional Travel and Expense report if travel is for 14 days or less. Use of this form is more efficient and travelers will receive their reimbursements quicker than if they use the traditional travel form. Receipts are required and cannot exceed 90 days.

Accounting Forms

Purchasing Forms

Other A&S Forms